Neal Patel, DMD, MS
Education & Experience
Dr. Patel grew up in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. He was the valedictorian of his high school class before receiving his Bachelor of Science in Economics from Duke University.
Dr. Patel was immediately accepted into dental school at the Medical University at South Carolina College of Dental Medicine. He graduated near the top of his class and was inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society.
After graduating from dental school, Dr. Patel moved to Louisville, Kentucky, to continue his education. He was accepted as one of six residents into the University of Louisville Department of Orthodontics, a prestigious full-time, 2-year program known for its intensive clinical training.
Dr. Patel graduated with his certificate in Orthodontics and his Masters of Science in Dentistry. His orthodontic training includes Invisalign certification and experience with all of the latest orthodontic technologies.
- Duke University, Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Medical University of South Carolina College of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.)
- University of Louisville Department of Orthodontics (M.S.)
- Invisalign certification and experience with all of the latest orthodontic technologies.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- North Carolina Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- North Carolina Dental Society
- Omicron Upsilon Dental Honor Society